Thursday, August 12, 2010

Memories of Rankin Ranch

My children were approximately 8, 10, and 12 years of age when we visited Rankin Ranch for the first (and only) time, around 1975. Now, two of my daughters have their own daughters ages 8, 9, and 10-years of age. We have NEVER forgotten the fun, activities and good food that we shared at the Ranch those many years ago. During that long-ago visit, there was fishing and my youngest daughters caught a fish and the cook prepared it for our breakfast; my husband enjoyed horseback riding; there were counselors who led the group of children in skits and other activities; there was a hay ride and much more, but for me -- fresh air and REST was the best.

Now, I want my grandchildren to see the Ranch - hopefully, it will still work its magic. We are looking forward to visiting the Ranch and then, making it an annual experience, as our mutual time permits.

Wilma
Los Angeles, CA 90019